Sunday 14 June 2009

Flower Trail



I've noticed while entering challenges that the majority of cards entered are of the cute variety. So have decided to be different today and made this card in the Tracy Dutton of Lavinia Stamps style! I have stamped the leaves in Versafine vintage sepia and the flowers are stamped in Brilliance pearl orchid and pearl purple and Versacolour Orchid on pale pink pearlised paper. Then I added liquid pearls and pink glitter. I mounted this on brown coredinations cardstock and added to a white DL card. As the theme on SimonSays Stamp challenge is pink and brown I am entering this. Hope you like it!


3 comments:

  1. Hiya Sue, this is so very pretty, I love cute, but this makes such a lovely change. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue ! I love this image and the colours are just soo pretty !! Wonderful card !


    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, elegant card. I have family that cute just isn't right for but this card would be perfect.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...