Thursday 10 May 2012

Flower Cascade

A couple of month's ago the card group I belong to made cascade cards. Unfortunately I was not there on the night and have only just got round to playing with the template. This is what I made.
It was a bit hit and miss as I had no pictures to show me what I was doing! Although it is very 3D it does fold flat for posting - or it would if I hadn't curled the flowers! I used Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride and Pretty in Pink card. The punches were Bird builder, Blossom and Itty Bitty Shapes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...