Wednesday 23 May 2012

Garden Visitors

Well here we are half way through the week and no crafting so far! I had very good intentions to do a few challenges but it hasn't happened and I don't know whether I will get any done.  The visitors to my garden have been occupying my attention in the evenings and at the weekend my son came so he could see them too. What are they? Have a look below. Don't want them to become a permanent fixture under the summerhouse but they are quite cute and very interesting to watch them playing.


This one was taken the first evening I saw them (3 May)  - there were 6 in total!!


This one last Saturday - not very good picture but they don't stay still for long and it was actually getting quite dark.


This one again on Saturday - aren't they cute?

And the last one was taken on Monday.

Pop back tomorrow when I will show something crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...