Sunday 7 October 2012

Paper Version

Well I said ! might have a go at doing a paper version of digital scrap page in the previous post - and I have.It took ages to find the right colour paper and card in my stash, I knew I had the flowers and ribbons. After a lot of searching found some I liked. The frame was cut out with Spellbinders and the swirls I did on my Cricut.I even had problems printing the photo as my photo printer had not been used for some time, and even after cleaning the printhead the colour was definitely not right. We looked very pink! New ink cartridge installed - and success - we looked the right colour!

Which do you prefer the paper version or the digital one? I can't decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...