Tuesday 29 January 2013

Pink Poppies

Poppies are one of my favourite flowers and when I saw this SU stamp


   I knew I had to have it even though I have other poppies stamps. You can get it HERE if you too like it. I was surprised by how big it is! This card shows only one small part of it.

I inked it up with my SU markers then filled in with a lighter pink giving it a slight watercolour effect.  Cut out with a Spellbinders die which I inked with Tattered Rose distress ink.The papers are from an old 6 x 6 K & Co pad.The flowers are also made from the paper using a small Spellbinders flower die (Itty Bitty Blossoms I think). I followed the sketch from Seize the Birthday challenge.


2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...