Wednesday 10 April 2013

Dynamic Duos - Pool Party and Cherry Cobbler




This week's challenge at Dynamic Duos is :
 And here is what I made. I used a Pool Party base and matted some cherry cobbler card and pool party DSP down the centre.

 The butterflies are mounted on a circle and scalloped circle and finished off with three tiny pearls. As I used a number of snippets I'm also taking this to Pixie's Playground. What I don't understand though is how my snippets box is getting fuller almost to overflowing even though I keep using them. Do they breed like rabbits?

Cardstock:    Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler coredinations, Whisper White
DSP:     Sycamore Street (retired)
Stamp set:     Papillon Potpourri
Ink:    Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party
Other:   Scalloped Border punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, pearls, 13/4 scallop   circle, 13/8 circle punch


13 comments:

  1. This has to be my favourite stamp set at the moment. Love the butterflies and how the are mounted. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Absolutely your snippets breed like rabbits! I'm trying to figure out a way to administer some major birth control to my snippets, as they clearly outnumber the new paper by 50-1! Ha!
    Your card is just lovely, and I'm so taken with that pretty swirled background behind your pretty butterflies! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spectacular, Sue! Swirly goodness everywhichway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your visit to my blog, and I popped back over to return the visit, & joined as your newest follower. Love this card...that color combo is very pretty. I have the b/fly punch, but not that stamp set (yet!). You've done a magnificient job with it, and the border ties it all together so well. TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the colours, love the DP and love those butterflies and how you have showcased them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous Sue and great use of snippets! LOVE it!! -Butterflies always tick the boxes for me and the way you used them on the circles is perfect - hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love a card of trios, and the vertical layout and butterflies just has me giddy. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charming and delightful! I love the alternating colored scalloped circles! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week, Susie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really lovely, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous snippet card. The background paper reminds me of Zentangle patterns.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol @ snippets "breeding like rabbits" hehehe

    The card is stunning - the colours work so well together.

    Just visiting from the Crafty Snippets Playground,
    Bubbles
    at Patchwork Apples
    # 35

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmmm, snippets breeding like rabbits?? So THAT'S what happens!! Lol :-)

    Lovely card, great colours

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Sue. Love the colour combo.
    I know what you mean about your Snippets box getting fuller!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...