Friday 7 June 2013

Snippets card

Having just got back from a lovely few days in Jersey in glorious sunshine there is some house stuff and a mound of washing to catch up with! That's the downside of a holiday! So as not much NO crafting has been down I had a search and found this card that I made some time ago.

 
 I had just received some Spellbinders de-lites dies and was cutting them out to see what they were like. This flower die is gorgeous but oh so fiddly to get out!!  As it tested my patience I couldn't just bin it so cut out a frame - added some washi tape and card made. As everything except the tape came from the overflowing snippets box I'm going to head over to Pixies Playground to see what mischief they have been getting up to while I've been away!

1 comment:

  1. Fabby card Sue - and that die cut is gorgeous, despite being so 'tricky-woo' to remove from the die.

    A super snippets make.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...