Wednesday 7 August 2013

House Mouse and Heat Embossing

Until last week I only had one House Mouse stamp! Then I saw the new slapstick ones released by Stampendous and one or two (lol) fell into my basket!

 
This is the first one I have played with. I coloured the image with Distress Markers and edged the die cut shape with a gold Krylon pen. The paper is from my stash but I think was Papermania from a couple of years ago. The holly on it really is green IRL but quite muted. I finished it off with a holly vine die cut from Memory Box, some shimmery ribbon and a little bit of Dazzling Details on the holly leaves. Oh and where is the heat embossing I hear you ask - well it is on the berries on the image, but couldn't get it it to show up in the photos and I took loads! So you'll just have to take my word for it! I am entering this into the House Mouse challenge of course and as the holly was cut from a snippet I'm going to see what everyone is up to in the Playground!
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Mousey hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embossing and a gorgeous card, thank you for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and such a lovely card too.Great how the holly theme flows throughout the card Sue.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE House Mouse and your card is just brilliant.

    Hugs
    SarN xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, those house mouse mices are so cute you can never just have one, or two or three lol. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue cute crimbo creation..this poor guy is hanging on for his life on that branch..lol
    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the House Mice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great stamp, love it. Pretty design and embellishments to. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining our Embossing Challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    Love your use of the gold krylon pen-the sparkle it adds must be lovely...funny that I have been trying to find mine this last week too! A great addition to your holiday card stash!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you joined the embossing challenge and your image is so adorable. Love the papers and everything you used on this gorgeous card! Hugz! Nancy - GDT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...