Wednesday 25 September 2013

Less is More - Felt or Fabric

When I saw the theme from the Less is More ladies my first thought was to sit this one out! But kept thinking about it and then I remembered that I'd got a pack of calico that came free on a magazine a few months ago. So I had a rummage around the craft room and eventually found it. Then I had to decide what to do with it. I had an order delivered yesterday so the goodies were still on the desk and the stamp set on the top of the pile looked perfect. It's not often I ink up a new stamp quite so quickly! And this is the result.

The card is actually brown - not sure whether it's chocolate chip or early espresso as it was in my snippets box even though it was quite a large snippet! (Sorry about the shadows in the photo - took it late in the afternoon) The ink and little scallop trim is Cherry Cobbler. The pennant was cut with a Sizzix die (not SU).





6 comments:

  1. Sue, this is so elegant! Your calico banner is flawless ~ it looks like a fine ecru linen! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I love the colour combo :)
    Lizy x GDT LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so classy huggles Sue I'm now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sorry I'm so behind the times in commenting on this fab card.
    It's really super.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've decided that I love red and brown for Christmas cards! Love this stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...