Monday 23 September 2013

Two by Two

My partner's niece is expecting her second baby anytime now so thought I'd get a bit ahead and make a new baby card ready. As I don't know whether it's a boy or a girl I decided to make a gender neutral card.  I also wanted to use the Two by Two stamp I bought  as I think it is perfect for this and sadly I hadn't used it before it retired. In fact apart from the ribbon everything I've used is retired!!

Now that it's finished it doesn't seem to be gender neutral as I think there is too much blue - so maybe she'd better have a boy! The paper came out of my snippets box so I'm going to pop over to the Playground to see what's been going on while I've been away!



4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite baby images! I love the mix of paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue, this is really lovely! I think it would be good for a girl either 'cos of the lemon. LOVE the image and all the snippets you used.

    Been busy in the Playground, at this rate I'll have to order more swings :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card-I do love that image,very sweet :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...