Wednesday 16 April 2014

The Male Room Challenge - Man's Best Friend

The challenge in The Male Room is " Man's Best Friend" which to me means a dog! Unfortunately none of my SU stamps had dogs on them! In fact I wasn't even sure that any of my stamps had dogs, but when I looked I found I had more than I thought I had !! I thought this one looked quite fun!


The papers are from a retired pack of Pocketful of Posies,  and I thought these two looked suitably masculine. I sponged Soft Suede ink all round the image just leaving the centre highlighted.  I used the modern label punch to cut out the sentiment and  added some candy dots in the corners  to finish it off. The central banner was cut with the Banners framelits.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute, happy puppy! Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card and masculine as well. What guy doesn't like a frisky playful pup. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! I do like the backing papers and the puppy is just so cute! Super colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and happy card! I love the colors...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...