But here is my attempt.
I used some cog dies (non SU) and snippets of gold and silver foil card plus some snippets of black mirri card. I heat embossed the central sentiment three times with clear embossing powder so that it was as shiny as all the rest of the elements. I made this before I went on holiday as I knew that I probably wouldn't have time when I got back. I was right - still haven't managed to get back into the craft room. If you would like to see some photos of where I've been then have a look HERE.
Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.