Friday 30 January 2015

Last Post!

One of my goals for the coming year was to simplify my life! It has become increasingly time consuming to try and keep two blogs running so I have decided to revert to just one - my original one Zouave  Cards.

So I do hope that any of my followers here will join me over there if you aren't already there.

Meanwhile here are a couple of cards I made as "Thank you's" using the new Butterfly Basics stamp set.

Unfortunately it was a bit gloomy when I took the photos so the flash came on which has made a bit of a shadow.

In due course I am going to try and import the posts on here to my other blog - so keep your fingers crossed I can get it to work! Look forward to seeing you on the other side!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked and I'm already following you on the other blog. Phew!. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just got this set and love these as inspiration! One blog is plenty! Don't know how you've kept up with 2 all this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...