I had seen a few of these in blogland so went to their website to see how to make it and found instructions,but they also sold a kit to make them which just happened to fall into my basket! This was the first one I made and I was really quite pleased with the result. the second one wasn't quite so succesful, as I tried to make a landscape not quite A5 card with the offcuts. All ws going well till I smudged the white ink, which I couldn't disguise. So at the moment the bauble has been cut out and is waiting for me to be inspired, as to how to use it! I'm also entering this into Make My Monday challenge which is "No Patterned Paper"