Tuesday 28 February 2017

Tag it at Cardz 4 Guyz

Welcome to a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz where Amy has chosen  Tag It! I have to admit to not using tags very much. So eventually I decided to add the tag to a card.

I cut out a tag from a die set that came with a magazine and cut off the fancy edge so that it just left a stitched edge, then inked it with some light brown ink. (I think I used crumb cake but can't remember!) I added a paper pieced die cut coffee cup and some coffee bean stickers.  I mounted the tag onto a card blank covered with coffee bean paper. Apart from the tag die all the other elements came from the February Simon Says Stamp kit.

4 comments:

  1. That card is the perfect blend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super tag card Sue and a great sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card and a great tag.
    I must admit I am not into making tags either.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The backing paper is amazing!! I thought it was hessian! Love the tag design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...