Tuesday 4 July 2017

Beside the Sea

A lovely summer theme for the next two weeks at Cardz for Guyz, is "Beside the Sea".  I dug out some little used Hobby Art Scene It stamps and built up a little scene.

I had to do some masking of the boat and seagulls to colour the background. I used Adirondack Butterscotch, DI Faded Jeans and Tumbled Glass and SU Bermuda Bay, all applied with ink dusters. the wall was stamped in DI Walnut Stain, then blended out with a water brush.

For more seaside inspiration check out my teamies makes on the challenge blog.

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Sue and love the scene you have created. I must admit that I have these stamps and only used them once. Jenny from Hobby Art, used to come to the Craft Shop where I was a Tutor. She is such a lovely lady. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, a fabulous scene, looks really calming and tranquil.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sue, you've created a lovely scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scene - beautiful colours and fabulous stamping! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you created a wonderful serene scene. I love the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to live near the seaside when we were first married and I loved it. I love your card too Sue. You've created a very pretty seaside scene. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...