Tuesday 7 November 2017

Oh Christmas Tree !

Welcome to another challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz, where we are looking for your masculine creations.
I have used a very old Christmas tree stamp that I bought about 10 years ago and never really got on with. I was very new to stamping then.  It's still not the best stamp to use!

I stamped it in green and clear embossed it. As I made it some time ago, before my house got too chaotic I can't remember which green I used, and can't get at the card to have a look!  The bow is coloured with gold Wink of Stella. The image is mounted on green holographic card, again very old, and the sentiment die cut from the same card. The backing paper is actually foiled vellum from SU last year,. The trees are ideal for adding the glue!

Hope to see you joining in with us.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue. The stamped, embossed image is really lovely. I love the vellum background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tree and love all the green shiny backing and background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sue and love the tree and the backing papers are perfect too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, a pretty Christmas card to add to your stash, love the modern tree shape and all the sparkle and shine from the other papers... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely card Sue. I really like the tree and green is my favourite colour. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...