Saturday 19 May 2018

Two of a Kind!

My neighbour's twins are about to have their first birthday, so I decided to make them a card each, the same but different!

I used the colours from the current Colour Throwdown challenge. All the stamps and dies are SU apart from the names, which I stamped very carefully using a Concord and 9th alphabet. The strings were handdrawn to connect to the names. I'm also having a trip to the Playground as my balloons and numbers were all snippets, and it's been far too long since I played there.

4 comments:

  1. Two really lovely cards Sue, super CAS and lovely colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cards, Sue, I love how they are so similar with just subtle changes so they are not identical. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent idea to do two the same but different for the twin's birthday, Sue! These balloons are sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely cards Sue - I love that they're the same but just subtly different!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...