Monday 23 July 2018

Make My Monday - Coloured Image

Welcome to the new Make My Monday Challenge and we want to see a coloured image on your creation. It can be either a stamped or digi stamp, which you have coloured in. Now I have to confess I have missed a few of my DT posts as have been a bit under the weather, but this card was sitting in my drafts. It was made last year for a friend but I never got round to posting it on the blog.

The SU stamp was coloured with Chameleon pens, the first and only time I've actually used them! The paper is from a very old K&Co pad.

Hopefully I'm now back on track and crafting again, but it's always useful to have a backup!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the vibrant colours. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic, teamie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Sue. The background paper is gorgeous and perfect for your gorgeous flower. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely flower and a lovely DP.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bt his card has such vivid colours..ref.a breath of fresh air in this heatwave. I am now down near London and it is hot , hot, hot! WE thought to go sightseeing for a few days before our trip home, but might start with a hop on, hop off bus tour to save walking in this heat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card! Stunning flower with beautiful colouring and fab backing paper. I really hope you feel better soon! Take care. xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card, Sue! I'm so glad you found it so you could share it! I'm sorry to hear that you've been unwell and I hope you are soon back in the pink of things!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a lovely card with the pretty flower and the lovely DP too. I bought the Zig watercolour pens and I've just used them for the second time, I do a lot better with my water colour paints and proper brush !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trying to play catch up, Sue. Life has been so busy! I'm sorry you weren't feeling well and glad you are better. Love, love, love this flower! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...