Sunday 30 September 2018

Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge

 Here I am with my card for the first of the October Happy Little Stampers Challenges.

 


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE. IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED! 

I embossed the flowers and sentiment from the Doodled Flowers set with gold embossing powder on watercolour paper. Then coloured them with my Gansai watercolours using some nice bright colors. I was quite pleased with the finished result, but they are reminding me of slices of citrus fruit!

There's lots more inspiration on the challenge blog.

6 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Sue, I love the brightly watercolored flowers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and colorful Sue! I love how happy this card makes me feel. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vibrant watercolours Sue and the gold embossing really shines. Lovely card.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bold bright coloured flowers Sue. Super stamp I think I need it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful bold colors and gold embossing look stunning. Such a beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...