Tuesday 25 September 2018

Rudolph Day- September

Oh my goodness only two more Rudolph Days till the Day itself! How did that happen?

I have used a Stamplorations stamp that I've just got my hands on- Poinsettia Row -Artsy Borders. I've gone for the CAS look and simply stamped it in Versamark and embossed it with gold. I cut it and the gold mat, out with the Sue Wilson Noble rectangles dies. I do like the pinhole effects but I find the sizes very odd, they don't tie up with UK sizes ie A6 or US A2 sizes. The gold mat measures 5.5 x 4.5 inches, so Ive had to cut down a 6 x 6 card to fit. Finding a suitable envelope might be tricky!

8 comments:

  1. Smashing make, yes, it will be here before we know it ...... I wonder if we'll be ready!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problems with Sue's dies which is a bit annoying. Your stamp is beautiful Sue and your card is gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold embossing and the CAS design are so very elegant looking. An awesome card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - love that Stamplorations stamp too! I will have to get that on my wish list - I saW your creation at the Rudolph Challenge Sue - have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and a very pretty stamp, I get very irritated with dies that don't work with standard card sizes !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, a pretty gold and cream card for Christmas. Love the poinsettias. We already have Christmas foods appearing in our grocery and department stores... won't be long... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an elegant Christmas card. The gold image is beautiful and the gold mat is the perfect finishing touch.
    Thank you for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...