Tuesday 9 October 2018

Triangles!

I pondered on this theme at Cardz for Guyz for a little while as nothing came to mind for triangles. Then I did a search  on Pinterest and there were so  any ideas to choose from, but it jogged my memory that I had the Christmas tree punch. Then when I searched through some old papers I found this piece with triangles - Yay!! So a card was born.

I punched each tree out twice, once in the paper and once in card to stick behind to make them firmer. A diecut sentiment and a red snowflake were the fnishing touches. As ever there's lots of inspiration on the challenge blog from the rest of the DT.

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, the triangle paper is ideal. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Sue. Great design with the trees. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Sue, great design and I love the papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Sue. I like the soft coloured background. It makes your trees really pop. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great with the triangle theme Sue! I am so loving this card, it is so pretty and festive with the papers you have used. I am so loving the triangle paper on that panel on the side, so pretty and it goes so well with your tree's. Love this! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, a fabulous card for a bloke at Christmas time, love the colours and papers you have used... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...