Monday 12 November 2018

Winter Foliage at Make My Monday

The new challenge at Make My Monday is Winter Foliage. I had been going through my box of papers and decoupage to send some to a friend's little girl who has just started cardmaking, and I came across this pretty piece of holly.


So a very quick and easy card for you today. I mounted the decoupage onto a red circle. The card blank was embossed with a Sizzix EF which was too short so i did the top and then the bottom, matching it up in the centre.

Don't forget to check out all my teamies makes.

5 comments:

  1. this is so classic and noble, teamie!
    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...
    This is so very pretty Teamie

    Love n Hugs,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image, love the embossing. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fabulous card Sue, great EF and a beautiful center piece.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So breathtaking, Sue! I love holly every which way so this would be a yearly table decoration at my house. She will cherish it!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...