Thursday 6 December 2018

Purple Christmas

I have another non-traditional colours Christmas card for you today. This time it is for the new challenge at Cardz for Galz. This time I decided to go for purple!

The stamps are some new ones I got from Uniko recently. I stamped in purple and clear embossed, then mounted it onto some purple glitter card that has been in my stash for years. When finished it looked fine but the photo shows a very wonky bottom, which I've since corrected. Lots more inspiration on the challenge blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card, like the alternative colour and the sequins on some of the O's.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour choice Sue and very different. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S,xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...