Friday 4 January 2019

Happy Little Stampers - Reindeer

Just when you thought Christmas was over for another year and here I am with another Christmas card!

 http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/

 As usual I have gone with the optional twist.I used this cute little reindeer which was a magazine freebie with matching dies, although I fussy cut these ones out as I forgot about the dies.


He has a nice red sparkly nose and hat and the snow is sparkly too. Unfortunately it was a very grey,wet day when I photographed it, so the sparkle doesn't show up. Lets hope you can join us and get an early start on those Christmas cards.





9 comments:

  1. What a cute reindeer Sue and you created such a pretty scene for him.
    Wishing you a happy and healthy 2019.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Sue. Your little reindeer is adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute reindeer and such a sweet card Sue. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the sparkly nose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the background you created for your cute reindeer
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Sue, this is the cutest card! Loving that sweet little waving reindeer, how cute is he?! The whole scene of this card is so pretty, loving that beautiful sky, the trees behind the deer and the snowy land. Well done! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sue, your card is so funny. I'm still smiling because I fell in love with this reindeer :-)
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the BEST reindeer stamps, Sue! This little guy is adorable, and so friendly! I'm going in and having a cup of cocoa with him as we walk through your cool winter scene!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that adorable reindeer and the awesome background you created for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...