Thursday 28 February 2019

Oh! Pretty Baby

I seem to have got stuck in a rut of making basic shape cards. So I was determined to do something different for the new challenhe at Cardz for Galz, which is Oh Pretty Baby.

I used the presscut dieto cut the card blank and the layers, it makes it so much easier! The small images are from a retired SU set which has gor matchine dies but I fussy cut them as I made the card up at a card club meeting. The letters are some very old Quickutz dies. Ppaer and card are also SU from my stash. Although the challenge is for a girl, I think the card is actually fairly gender free!

Do check out the rest of the DT's makes.

3 comments:

  1. Love the card design and the pretty embellishments. A gorgeous card Sue. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again, love the shape of this card and the lovely image and certainly is suitable for either sex.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...