Monday 4 February 2019

Red, Pink and White

It is fairly obvious that Valentine's Day is almost upon us as there are quite a number of challenge blogs with similar themes to this.  So I went with the flow and made a very QCAS card!


I found these shiny stickers in my stash- I'm fairly certain they were in a Simon Says Stamp kit a couple of years ago. It's probably not what I would normally have made but I was very short on time, and actually I rather like it. Think DH will get this on the 14th!

2 comments:

  1. your card is so sweet, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. I love the tiny heard detail. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...