Tuesday 26 March 2019

Get inky!

The challenge at Cardz for Guyz is to get messy and make your own background. Now I have to confess that I never seem to get such good results as other people when I play with inks.

For this card, I sprayed a piece of card with TH Distress Resist Spray. When it was dry I blended Oxide inks over it then misted it with some water. The dies were from a recent magazine. The fish bowl and sentiment were cut from some teal card, but the fshes and seaweed were from a scrap of white card and coloured with copics.

I hope you'll be able to join in with us getting messy!

3 comments:

  1. Great card and love the fish bowl. Love the background. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely background and some super fun images.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Sue! I love your inky play, it looks great too-just like being underwater! Such a cute scene with the fish bowl and fish, so cute and so puny! Well done! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...