Thursday 14 March 2019

March Hares!

It's my turn to set the challenge at Cardz for Galz and as its March I chose March Hares (or rabbits if you havent got any hares!) I had it firmly fixed in my mind what I was going to do, but then I saw a stamp of a hare by Pink Ink Designs which I thought was perfect so bought it, not realising how big it was!!

This is a 7" square card! I coloured it in with Zig Brush markers and a water brush. I'll add a sentiment later when I decide who is going to get it.

I'm also sharing this with Daring Cardmakers who's challenge is Mad March hares.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sue. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super image and a large image like that does not need anything else, it just speaks for itself. Lovely card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love hares and your image is stunning. Love all the foliage too. A gorgeous card Sue. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, that is huge, Sue, but you did it justice! It's a lovely image, colored beautifully, and a great brief for the challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image, I can see potential for zooming in and using a partial image with that since it’s so big, too! Good choice of topic for a March challenge 😉 Thanks for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked a good challenge Sue, for this time of year! I love your huge bunny!!! And I can see why you had to have it. Although I'm sure you didn't think it was so big, but he sure looks great on your card. You have colored him up so well too! Yep, he needed to be upfront and center! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...