Tuesday 12 March 2019

Use Your Dies

Welcome to the new challenge over at Cardz for Guyz. This time we want you to use your dies. It gave me the perfect reason to use a new die that I bought at the recent Make It Show.

I used an old SU football stamp which I  stamped in black and clear embossed, in the centre of a white panel. I masked off the circle and sponged blue ink through a stencil. I added the die around the football and mounted onto a card blank made from the same blue card. Of course it had to be blue and white as both grandsons and two sons support Chelsea!

Make sure to pop over and see what the rest of the DT have made.

I am also linking this into the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card hun. I may just case this for one I've got to do. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great simple card for men Sue. Just what we all need!! Not for my husband.....he hates football!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Sue, great sentiment die and love the paler blue background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great birthday card for a soccer fan/player! Love the background stenciling too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and die. Thank you for participate and play with Happy Little Stampers.
    Martha Lucia, HLS Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...