Monday 15 April 2019

Diamonds!

It's my turn to host the challenge at Make My Monday and I have chosen Diamonds. I had seen some beautiful watercoloured images of crystals and diamonds, but even after watching numerous tutorials, my attempts left much to be desired.


So I went for an easier option and watercoloured them simply and added some lines with a white gel pen for the facet edges, and gave them a generous covering of Wink of Stella. The splatters were made with a stamp from the SU Gorgeous Gringe set. The diamonds and sentiment are from a Stamplorations set - Sparkly.

7 comments:

  1. Your diamonds are lovely Sue. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Sue. Love your diamonds and the sentiment is really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Sue. Great diamonds. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job, Sue. There is shading and the design is so pretty and sparkle is what diamonds are all about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be in the same boat with you Sue, as I would never be able to color diamond and make it look like a diamond! lol I love the way yours came out though, they look great as the whole card does! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect twist for the theme. Great thinking outside of the box. Speaking of boxes hope you get your units made up soon by your son. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design, brilliant sparkling idea for diamonds. Thank you for your comments on my blog recently. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...