Saturday 14 September 2019

Perfectly CAS!

I'm delighted to tell you that there is a brand new challenge blog callled Perfectly CAS, which hs been created by the lovely Kylie of Happy Little Stampers. I'm even more delighted to say that I am on the design team for this great new challenge. It is a simple concept, by only using one third of the card you will create a Perfectly CAS card!

 



I used a chevron stencil to create the background - I think it was a freebie! The flower is from a Simon Says Stamp set called Daisy Bouquet which I coloured with pencils,

I do hope you will check out the rest of the DT makes and  join in this challenge.

8 comments:

  1. A really super card Sue. a lovely stencil and flower. You haven't said if you have used a die but if not it is great fussy cutting.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of the one third rule, Sue! Using a stencil is so perfect as a background and I love your lovely daisy! Thank you for being a designer on yet another of my challenge blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully sweet creation, it looks so cheery in those warm colours and perfect for any occasion with no sentiment, lovely to be your teamie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design Sue - I love yellow and orange together! Awesome CAS card for the flowers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daisy/stencil combination is truly lovely! Perfectly CAS in every way. Thrilled to be o the team with you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your perfectly CASlicious card, Sue! Congrats on the DT appointment!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Sue and your stencilling and colouring is simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fab. I love the stenciled edge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...