Monday 16 September 2019

Pretty Flowers!

The challenge at Make My Monday is a colour challenge. We'd like you to use these colours to make your card . You can also use neutrals. I thought the roses lookes so pretty I went with a floral card.

 
I was wanting to use my new dies from Tim Holtz that have been sitting on my desk for a few weeks, lorals 3 and Garden Greens.

I cut all the flowers out in each of the pinks, then played around with different combinations as I put them together. The frames are a Julie Hickey set of dies. It's not often I use dies as the focal part of my card but I really like how this one turned out.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dies and a gorgeous card, lots of really super dies, not only the flowers but the borders too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers Sue and the colours are beautiful. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, Amy,

    Great card! Beautiful flowers! Great example for Make My Monday challenge this week.

    Your Design Team Doodle Pal,

    Janeen
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, what a lovely card for my colour challenge, I just love all those dies you have used! hugs Alii C XoX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...