Thursday 31 October 2019

Birthday Cat

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers. It's the start of the month so time for the watercolour challenge.

 

I have had this cat's face stamp from Visible Image for ages and not used it, so now was the time. I actually made this card for my step-daughter's 40th birthday in October. She's cat mad, although hers are black and white not ginger!

I started off with a Brusho background using brown. The face was stamped in black and clear heat embossed. The eyes and nose were coloured with brushoes as well. I mounted it onto black and then copper mirri card. The inside had the big 40 number rather than the outside. Didn't want to spoil the cat's face!

What animals have the rest of the team used, if any?

6 comments:

  1. What a brilliant image and love your choice of colour for the cat, a really super card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I have a similar large cat face stamp, now I'm ready to ink it up after seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Love this cat card. He looks so real. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love VI stamps and this one is a beauti. Love how you water coloured him Sue and those eyes are amazing. Aren't Brusho's just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sue! I love the effects you've created on this super card! You have made the cat come to life with the Brusho's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love how powders with dye spread in water. A great way to tint an image. Your cat looks amazing. Sorry to comment so late
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...