Monday 4 November 2019

Bah Humbug!!

Well here we are at the penultimate Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge before the big day! Goodness knows where this year has gone!

 

As usual it is Anything Goes but the optional twist is Bah Humbug if you want to go with it. Crafts Beautiful magazine produced this Bah Humbug Christmas pud digi stamp a few years ago which I used to make a card for my youngest son as he hates Christmas!

So I had to search my PC to find it for this challenge. I might even send this one to my son - he might have forgotten about the first one!

I coloured the image with Promarkers and inked some green around the edges of the panel and the backing paper. You'll find a whole heap more inspiration from the rest of the team.

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant image that perfectly fit the sentiment, lovely papers too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for your son, Sue! That image is the best Bah Humbug Bug! I love the way you inked around the border and the pretty holly pp background!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, this is so funny and too cute! I love your background paper but that image just makes me laugh out loud. I think a lot of men hate Christmas, more than one would think. Well done on this challenge Sue! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the option I wasn't sure how many would have a stamp to use, Sue, but this one is perfect. I love the inking around the edges of the panels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image Sue and perfect for your son! What a fabulously grumpy expression and I love how you presented him with the frame and holly background to match his head-wear. Love this card!
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I love the look on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect card for the topic of our challenge. This picture is great, perfect for people who don't love Christmas :-)) Great inspiration!
    I'm sorry to comment so late.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...