Tuesday 19 November 2019

Icy Cold

Welcome to another challenge at Cardz for Guyz where we want to see your Icy Cold creations suitable for the males in your life.

I have used an old favourite from Stampin Up called Polar Partybut I forgot that the sentiment doesn't stamp very well. I'll have to put a sentiment on top before I use it! I used some icy blue glitter paper to cut the snowflake border and some paper with snowflakes on to back the images.

I hopeto see you joining in to help with your Christmas card stash.

2 comments:

  1. Super card and love the little penguines and the gorgeous die.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloured card. It has an icy feel and goes beautifully with the images. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...