Monday 23 December 2019

Female Birthday

Welcome to the final challenge of 2019 at Make My Monday.

 
 Hopefully by now you have all finished your Christmas cards so today we are having a birthday challenge. We would like to see your makes for a female birthday. I was running very short of time in the lead up to Christmas so I fished out some Hunkydory stuff that I think came in a magazine, and made a very quick and easy card.

There's nothing more I can say about it so I'll finish by withing you all a

Very Merry Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Delightful make Sue, anyone would be delighted to receive this.

    Merry Christmas to you, your family and followers and thank you for your own visits to my blog in 2019 - they're always appreciated

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, gorgeous colours and image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the image. Pretty colours too. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Sue and a great 2020. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my quick and easy makes looked as stunning as yours. It's gorgeous. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...