Thursday 2 January 2020

Pins and Needles!

Welcome to our new challenge at Cardz for Galz, the first in 2020. The theme is "Haberdashery". It has given me the opportunity to use some dies thatI got as part of a bundle and thought I would never use.

I found a couple of sheets of coordinating background paper, I thought the top one looked a bit like stitches! I diecut the pincushion, scissors and cotton reeland wound some glitter cord round it. The buttons were out of my stash. I think I'll save this for a friend's birthday later in the year as she is a keen quilter.

Do check out the rest of the DTs makes.

1 comment:

  1. Super card, Sue. The patterned paper makes a perfect background for all the lovely sewing embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...