Tuesday 28 January 2020

Teddy Bear

The new challenge at Cardz for Guyz is "Teddy Bear". While I was rummaging around deciding what to make I came across an old Docrafts Designer CD. After a bit of an effort I managed to load it onto my PC and made this card.


I printed the backgroundpaper with Tatty Teddy on it, then printed and fussy cut the bow and flower. The flower has a liberal coating of Glossy Accents and the bow has a sparkly jewel in the centre.

Lots more inspiration for you on the challenge blog.

5 comments:

  1. How sweet. I love his big daisy flower. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Sue. I haven't used a CD in years. This new computer doesn't even have a disc drive. Oh well. I'll have to do other things. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card Sue and love Tatty Teddy. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love this baby card Sue!! You did a great job with your digital pieces, love the bear printed right on/with the paper. The bow and flower are so cute and you have dressed them up perfectly. Very, very, cute baby card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...