Saturday 4 January 2020

Trim the Tree!

Well Christmas is only just over and here we are making Christmas cards again! It's time for the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge.



This year I'm on a mission to use up some of my old stash and for this challenge I found some old Kanban decoupage toppers, bought when I first started cardmaking and neglected for a long time.

I used a scrap of SU designer paper to back it and added some gold adhesive ribbon. I added glitter to elements on the card, but I'm afraid the photo is not very good, it was a very grey day!

Please do join in the fun and make a start on those cards - it's never too early!

4 comments:

  1. fun card, doesn't it feel good to use up some of our well aged supplies - they still make beautiful card.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created such a fun, festive scene with these lovely embellishments Sue and what a great idea to use up some older stash!
    I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I hope that 2020 brings you all that you wish for.
    Hugs
    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card Sue, such a pretty image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling little scene, Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...