Monday 17 February 2020

"Birds"

I've decided that I need to step back from some of my design team work so this will be my last post as a member of the Make My Monday team. The theme is Critters ( birds insect, animals etc). I've been rummaging through some of my old stash and found a Joanna Sheen CD that I knew had lots of animals and birds on. The artist is Jayne Netley-Mayhew and there are some lovely images. I chose a rather nice bird one.

I used three of the images and mounted them onto coordinating coloured card. No sentiment as there wasn't really anywhere to put it, so it will be quite useful for a number of occasions.

Be sure to check out the challenge blog to see what other critters have been used.

8 comments:

  1. a very lovely card, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sue and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super find, and a really great card. I have no idea why but when I saw this card I thought of the Tiller Girls, but you won't remember them, too young.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, Great inspiration for MMM. I love the layout.

    Your Design Team Pal,
    Janeen
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Sue. The little bird images are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Sue! I love those bird images, so pretty they are. Looks like a great CD of images. I'm sure you will be missed greatly by the design team members, but sometimes we all need to take a step back. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gonna miss you teatime. Especially when you come up with such beautiful cards like this one. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...