Saturday 4 April 2020

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

It's time for the April Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.


 

As usual it is anything goes but you can use the optional twist of festive animals if you wish.

I found this topper in my box of bits, obviously made some tome ago and never used. So this was the perfect opportunity! I mounted it onto some blue card and added some scalloped stitch peeloffs round the edge, and some glitter glue snow in the sky.

A bit of an easy card but I think like a lot of people my mojo has gone for a walk in these difficult times. Stay safe and well.

7 comments:

  1. A really lovely frame and lovely background colours, great make.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the splendid details, it doesn't look easy, Sue! You've created a wonderful scene and good job using your box o' bits!! Take care and stay safe, my friend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Sue . . . it's a lovely card so I don't think your mojo is very far away!

    Difficult times indeed, but we are adaptable . . . I hope you remain virus-free. Take care.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an atmospheric scene Sue and a lovely festive card. Struggling with my mojo too!
    Stay safe,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The silver scallops around the edges just finish this card perfectly. For me it’s working out what day it is. Lost all sense of time. Keep safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background behind that wonderful die cut, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Sue...
    LOve this card...the colours and the silhouette design so understated and simple...
    Love Seemaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...