Wednesday 27 May 2020

Paw Prints

I rently had to make a pet sympathy card for a former colleague of Roy's. This is probably not something I would usually make but Sammy was a surrogate child! I had a search on Pinterest for a bit of inspiration and then remembered that I had bought these paw print dies at a craft show last year and of course never used them.
They were a bit fiddly to use and the smallest one (which I didn't use) would I think, have had me tearing my hair out. The tiny hearts were from the SU owl punch.

I'm joining in with :

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Sue - needless to say i got a lump in my throat - it's just right for the situation.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...