Sunday 27 September 2020

Fall

My goodness . two posts from me in one day - whatever next! 

I'm delighted to have been asked to be a GDT on Lasting Memories. My first make is for challenge #517 Fall.

 
I used a photo from our trip to the States back in 2010. The papers are all out of my scraps drawer and the leaves were cut from scraps of card on my Cameo. You might be able to read the journalling if you enlarge the picture. And as it is all snippets I'm sharing this at the Playground - socially distancing of course!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Sue. Love the design and the papers, lovely photo too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Sue! I'm not sure where this photo was taken in the States, but it looks like it could have been in Gettysburg, PA. But I know there are lots of sites with stone walls from the Civil War just like in your photo. Looks like the leaves were just beginning to change a little bit. A little early, yes, but I know you must have still had a great time! Way to use those snippets!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, what a lovely card. My reading of the words is that perhaps it was the start of Fall? Then i needed to climb onto my desk and stand on my head - and it's years since I last did that. Love it though!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...