Wednesday 18 November 2020

Stencilling and Silhouettes

Last Saturday I did an online workhop with Eileen Godwn using Lavinia stamps and stencils.. I have wanted to do one of her worshops for a long time but they are too far away, so Covid has done me a favour! I had a great time making the four designs. The workshop samples were one layer cards but I made mine on a piece of card - just in case I messed up, which I did on two of them but I simply turned the card over and redid them. No wastage! 

The following day I mounted them and turned them into cards.  I didn't have all the stencils or stamps so there is a bit of improvisation!





I will definitely be doing the next one in December.

4 comments:

  1. A really super set of cards Sue, love the backgrounds and some great images, very striking cards.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four stunning cards Sue. Beautiful designs and love the colours. Stay safe Sue. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, your cards are just fabulous, Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...