Saturday 26 June 2021

June Rudolph Day

Its Rudolph Day again at Scrappymo’s, only 5 more to go before the big day! So if you haven’t made a start yet on those Christmas cards, maybe you should start! 


I used a new stamp from Chocolate Baroque which I thought would make a quick and easy card. Wrong! Eventually I stamped in red and clear embossed it as it looked too flat just stamped.I found some matching red card for a mat and mounted it on a large square card. The matching bow is some old SU ribbon, added to hide where the stamp missed a bit. The sentiment is a PaperRose die.  I’m also sharing at NBUS challenge and Pixies Playground even though my snippets (the card I stamped on and the mat) are rather large!

12 comments:

  1. When you say it like that Sue....'Only 5 more to go,' it sounds a bit scary! Your card is beautiful and I think you've used just the right colour for it. The ribbon also gives it the perfect finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a simply lovely card Sue, a great colour choice too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design with the stamps Sue. The colour choice is perfect. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this beautiful stamp from CB and the gorgeous card you've made with it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek! I haven't even made one Christmas card yet! Yours is fab! Love the colours. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty stamp and card Sue! I love the mat around it, makes those ornaments pop. The bow as class to the card, making it very elegant looking. Yes, I need to get on making some Christmas cards for my stash, time is ticking very fast! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it's certainly not flat now, Sue! What a fabulous full-front image that is of ornaments! I love them in red with your matting, the great sediment in gold, and the big beautiful bow! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Sue - snippets don't have to be tiny! Love the colours.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A snippet is a snippet! Love your festive card.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks lovely, Sue. The mirri card gives it that little bit of sparkle and shine!

    Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Sue, even if it didn't turn out as you had expected. The image is really lovely I think. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...