Wednesday 22 September 2021

More Old Stash

This time I have used an old Hunkydory kit which I think was a magazine freebie. I have to say I have quite enjoyed making these and it has certainly added to my Christmas quota.




I'm sharing the first card with Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge and  the second one at The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge. I made these before we went on a short cruise. It was really nice to be able to get on board again and the whole thing felt very safe with all the Covid protocols in place and testing before we could board. That was a bit stressful though waiting for the results to come through. We went with P&O for the first time on their new ship Iona. It is huge but a beautiful ship. It was sailing with only half capacity, but still seemed quite busy. I definitely won't be sailing on her at full capacity which is approx 5200 bodies!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Sue and love Robins. Glad you enjoyed a break. I couldn't go on a boat. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of Christmas cards Sue. I didn't realise cruising had started up again!

    I do hope you play with the PB Ode to Christmas stamp soon - it's just too cute not to!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all lovely! The robin image is delightful! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...