Friday 26 November 2021

Rudolph Day -November 2021

Well this is the last Rudolph Day for this year. How did that happen? Let's hope that next year may be more normal!

I saw the die I have used on the Paper Rose website months ago but for some reason they no longer ship to England. I did contact them but got no reply. So I bought it from Simon Says  Stamp in the USA! Of course having wanted it for so long, once I got it I didn't know what to with it! Eventually I came up with these two cards.


I made the bottom one first but thought it was lacking something but I don't know what. I used some old designer paper on the second card and put a gold mat under the die.

I'm also sharing at:

 Pixies Playground - snippets were used!

The Holly and Ivy Challenge - Anything Goes

NBUS challenge

7 comments:

  1. Two super cards Sue, I especially love the one with the tartan designer paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful Sue. The die is gorgeous and love the colours. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What an unusaul die it almost looks like a Rennie Machintosh design.
    Love the one with the Tartan paper.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! We've all done that! Bought dies that we loved and then didn't know what to do with in the end! But you've excelled with these two cards.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous cards Sue! My favorite is the plaid one. lol I just love plaid! This die is so pretty, love it and can see why you wanted it. Now I want it too. lol We do enable each other in this crafty card making community! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both, Sue, and think the die looks beautiful in both styles! I can see why you wanted it! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely die Sue - and I like both versions.Plaid is always gorgeous and the plain blue background is very elegant, just like the die is. Good choice of shopping!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...