Tuesday 26 April 2022

Help Wanted!

I am currently having a major purge in my craft room as I have decided I have far too much stuff, and a lot that I know I will never use. Items will be appearing on here and on eBay if you are interested. 
The rest needs to be totally reorganised so that I know what I have got. So I’m looking for ideas and suggestions from all you fellow crafters. 

What I want to know is:

Do you store your stamps by make or theme? 
If it is a set containing images and sentiments do you split them up? 
Do you catalogue them?
If so what do you use ? 
I’m sure I’ll think of more things to ask but that will do for now.

3 comments:

  1. I store by theme, as "things with wings", "mixed sentiments", "masculine", "flowers", etc...I do not split images and sentiment and I don't catalogue them, but always wanted to catalogue them, especially the ones with mixed sentiments. And one day, after I do exactly what you are doing, I may catalogue them as I think it would be very helpful in finding a specific sentiment. Hope that helps. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I store mine by make. I did start to catalogue my stamps but gave up as it was so time consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you store your stamps by make or theme? Theme.
    If it is a set containing images and sentiments do you split them up? Yes and then I store them by type, i.e., images: birthday, Christmas, flowers, nautical, etc.; sediments: get well, sympathy, thinking of you, love, etc. (Exception: birthday and Christmas sediments go in same drawer as birthday and Christmas images.)
    Do you catalogue them? If so what do you use ? No. I wish I had done it years ago and I would have used Evernote.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...