Monday 25 April 2022

Rudolph Day April 2022

Once again it's time for Rudolph Day. This time I have taken ispiration from a number of posts where a shadow box die has been used. Amongst my stash of NBUS I had this Paper Rose die and thought it could be used in a similar way.

In my other stash I have a pad of Christmas paper with Scandinavian designs that I seem to find difficulty in using. Ithink it's the colours that throw me! So I cut a frame in cream to tone with the papers and then cut strips from two sheets and positioned them in the cut outs.The frame is a perfect fit for a DL card. A fairly simple design but a bit fiddly getting the papers just where I wanted them.

Challenges entered:
Snippets Playground - the frame was a snippet and I've now got snippets of the papers!

5 comments:

  1. Great card Sue and a brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue - what a great way to use up some paper snippets that were causing you trouble!

    Thanks for submitting homework to the Snippets Playground. Meet me up in the Treehouse later for a snifter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo what lovely papers and such way to show them off, am loving that die, thanks for joining us at April's Rudolph Days Christmas Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost a whole comment, harrumph! Super card and a great way to use up snippets as well!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great use of snippets and a pretty card as well. Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...